Do you had a savvy teen that is online more than 8 hours a day? Experts suggest setting limits.
Ways To Parent A Connected Teen
1. Establish clear ground rules
2. Use phones, desktops and tablets in a common area
3. Make a screen free day – one day a week where you don’t use phones, tablets and desktops
4. No electronics at the dinner table
5. Turn kids phone in at bedtime
6. Play with kids during game time
7. Checkup with kids online activity
8. Set consequences like canceling texting rules are not followed
Do you follow any of these? Do you have any to suggest?