Do you need a quick app that can not only do a screen capture, but is a quick image editor? If so, you need to check out PicPick. It’s a full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- Screen Capture allows you to take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
- Image Editor includes the latest Ribbon style menu, you can annotate and highlight your images.
- Draw by inserting text, Arrows, lines, Shapes, Watermark, etc…
- Save, share, or send with a variety of outputs.
- Color Picker helps you find the exact pixel color code on your screen with a built-in magnifier window.
- Color Palette finds the exact pixel color code using photoshop styled color picker
- Pixel Ruler helps you measure the size of objects and place objects in precise locations on the screen.
- Magnifier lets you see any desktop area magnified in its magnification glass.
- Crosshair allow you to figure out the relative coordinate of picture position with this feature.
- Protractor helps you find angles on screen.
- Whiteboard allows you to have a virtual whiteboard on your desktop.