The other day I landed on the Parent Further project which focuses on raising successful children. I discovered some interesting facts about your kids online.
Did You Know?
- Kids educated with online safety take steps to keep safe online.
- One out of five teenagers go online with cell phones.
- One half of all teenagers post their real age on social networks.
- 25 % of 13- to 15-year-olds think it’s unsafe to post personal stuff online.
- Two out of five teenagers are exposed to pornography online.
- Two out of three teenagers say that cyberbullying is a huge problem
Read full story at Parent Further