The holidays are the busiest time of year, and they can be quite stressful. However, there are a few things that you can do to make them easier. One of the biggest things is to create a morning routine that gets you up and going. Here’s how:
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources:
- Advice on establishing a successful morning routine for kids
- Outsource what you can – e.g. hire a dog walker
- How to de-stress your morning routine
- Tips on how to get the kids to school on time
- A revolutionary morning routine hack for kids – play music
Now that you know how to energize your mornings, you’re ready to take on those holiday plans. Pull out Grandma’s favorite recipes, put on some upbeat holiday music, and get to it!