The Central Intelligence Agency has developed a friendly kid oriented section with some handy tips for safe web usage. I think most of these tips seem to be common sense, but the key is how you weave them into your daily activities.
- Create hard-to-guess passwords
- Update anti-virus software regularly
- Never open any attachments from senders you don’t know
- Alert you when something bad happens
- Surf the Internet with your children and talk to them about it
- Discuss with them the information the sites collect about them
Leave a Reply