Below are links to organizations and friends of Leading Hands.
- Consumer Affairs reviewed the top anti-virus software.
Consumer’s with Disabilities Resources:
- Fire Safety & Disabilities Guide
- Addiction Treatment Resources for Americans with Disabilities
- The Disabled Job Seeker’s Guide to Becoming a Real Estate Agent
- A How-to Guide on Job Searching with a Disability
- The Guide to Buying Used Accessible Vehicles
- Socialization and the Child who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Disability Accommodation Cost Guides
- Senior Road Safety
- Medication management for people with disabilities
- Quick Reference Guide for Railroad Disability Medicare
- Comprehensive Guide & Steps Getting A Service Dog
Internet Safety Resources:
- The Definitive Guide to Internet Privacy & Online Security
- Best Buy’s Guide To Kids Safe Online
- How To Protect Your Kids On Their Smartphone
- How To Keep Kids Safe In Public
- Parent’s Guide To Keeping Kids Safe & Alive
- Parents’ Guide to Teaching your Teen Online Safety
blog/the-parents-guide-to- teaching-your-teen-online- safety/
- Parents and Carers Safe Internet Use
- Parents Guide to Facebook
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service – These are Internet safety articles and tips sponsored by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Federal Trade Commission – The government created this website for consumers and businesses as a source of information about computer security and safeguarding personal information.
- Parent’s Guide to Protecting Children’s Privacy
- Net Smartz
This group teachs children what to watch out for online with fun, interactive games and activities.
- Understanding Screen Addiction and Responsible Digital Use
Guide to screen addictions and responsible digital use
- Get Net Wise
This coalition wants Internet users to only be “one-click away” from the resources they need to make informed decisions about their family”s use of the Internet.
Note: The information on the site seems a few years out of date.
This is a web search for kids by librarians.
- Looksmart’s Kids Directory
This site is Net Nanny which is a search engine that makes it safe to search and use the Internet.
- Take Charge
Cox Cable offers tips on your digital life
- Internet Slang
- Privacy Laws and Legislation
- Yahoo Kids
This is Yahoo”s kids search engine page.
- The Alliance for Technology Access
Connecting children and adults with disabilities to technology tools.
- Washington State Office of the Attorney General.
- Best of VPN Internet Safety: How to Keep Kids and Teens Safe Online
- The Definitive Guide to Online Gaming Privacy & Safety https://www.vegasslotsonline.
- A Guide to Public Wifi Security Risks & How to Use it Safely
Kid Health Safety
Suggested Internet Safety Books:
- MySpace Generation by Candice Kelsey
- The Safe Side – Internet Safety by John Walsh and Angela Shelton
Software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate materials:
Kid Tracking Software
- Enlightening people about the facts and myths of Kangen alkalized water by use of news articles, videos, and testimonials.
Throw Back Land
- If you are interested in a free GED program you have come to the right place.