When you purchase your iPhone it’s already loaded with “default” apps like iTunes, Camera, Calendar, Text, Maps, Clock and Calculator. So what apps should you download after you get your new shiny iPhone? I am not much of a gamer, so the below applications are mostly focused on helping me get things done more efficiently.
- Smart Dial – (99 cents) Give you the ability to look up contacts by entering a few letters
- TouchDial – Dials one number you call frequently
- iTalk – Digital recorder
- TipStar – Figures out what to leave for a tip
- Sportacular – Follow all sports stats easily
- Pandora – Mobile app of popular music site
- Wikipanion – Access user based encyclopedia
- eBay – Mobile app for popular bidding site
- Mobile News – Get the latest news
- Top 40 – Follow the charts and download tunes
- i.TV – What’s playing on TV, Movies, DVD releases?
- Free RSS – Follow website updates
- Amazon.com – Mobile app for popular shopping site
- If Found – Creates a wallpaper with phone # and email address
- iBowl – Bowling Game
- TicTacFree – Classic Game of X & Os
- MiniPiano – Tinkle the ivories
- More Cowbell – SNL Skit is Alive
- Drummer – Choose your kit and start drumming
Do you have any iPhone applications to add to this list?