What should you take seriously this year when driving in the snow? Recently AAA posted some tips to follow when driving in the snow.
Winter Snow Driving Advice:
- It takes 30 seconds for a car to become warm.
- Rear-wheel and front-wheel are both suitable to drive in the snow.
- Keep tires properly inflated at all times.
- Consider snow tires if you like in extreme winter weather conditions.
- When the car skids after straightening out, hit the gas rather than the brakes.
- Clear off snow and ice from your car so it doesn’t land on others.
- Get your car cashed to remove salt to stop rust.