Below are links to organizations and friends of Leading Hands.
- Consumer Affairs reviewed the top anti-virus software.
Consumers with Disabilities Resources:
- Fire Safety & Disabilities Guide
- Addiction Treatment Resources for Americans with Disabilities
- The Disabled Job Seeker’s Guide to Becoming a Real Estate Agent
- A How-to Guide on Job Searching with a Disability
- The Guide to Buying Used Accessible Vehicles
- Socialization and the Child who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Disability Accommodation Cost Guides
- Senior Road Safety
- Medication management for people with disabilities
- Quick Reference Guide for Railroad Disability Medicare
- Comprehensive Guide & Steps Getting A Service Dog
Internet Safety Resources:
- The Definitive Guide to Internet Privacy & Online Security
- Best Buy’s Guide To Kids Safe Online
- How To Protect Your Kids On Their Smartphone
- How To Keep Kids Safe In Public
- Parent’s Guide To Keeping Kids Safe & Alive
- Parents’ Guide to Teaching your Teen Online Safety
blog/the-parents-guide-to- teaching-your-teen-online- safety/
- Parents and Carers Safe Internet Use
- Parents Guide to Facebook
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service – These are Internet safety articles and tips sponsored by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Federal Trade Commission – The government created this website for consumers and businesses as a source of information about computer security and safeguarding personal information.
- Parent’s Guide to Protecting Children’s Privacy
- Net Smartz
This group teachs children what to watch out for online with fun, interactive games and activities.
- Understanding Screen Addiction and Responsible Digital Use
Guide to screen addictions and responsible digital use
- Get Net Wise
This coalition wants Internet users to only be “one click away” from the resources they need to make informed decisions about their family”s use of the Internet.
Note: The information on the site seems a few years out of date.
This is a web search for kids by librarians.
- Looksmart’s Kids Directory
This site is Net Nanny which is a search engine that makes it safe to search and use the Internet.
- Take Charge
Cox Cable offers tips on your digital life
- Internet Slang
- Cyber Bullying: A Guide to Internet and Computer Safety
- Privacy Laws and Legislation
- Yahoo Kids
This is Yahoo”s kids search engine page.
- The Alliance for Technology Access
Connecting children and adults with disabilities to technology tools.
- Washington State Office of the Attorney General.
- Best of VPN Internet Safety: How to Keep Kids and Teens Safe Online
- The Definitive Guide to Online Gaming Privacy & Safety https://www.vegasslotsonline.
- A Guide to Public Wifi Security Risks & How to Use it Safely
- All You Need to Know About Cyberbullying
- Social Media & Mental Health Stats
Suggested Internet Safety Books:
- MySpace Generation by Candice Kelsey
- The Safe Side – Internet Safety by John Walsh and Angela Shelton
Software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate materials:
Kid Tracking Software
- Enlightening people about the facts and myths of Kangen alkalized water by use of news articles, videos, and testimonials.
Throw Back Land
- If you are interested in a free GED program you have come to the right place.