We discovered a complete guide on fire safety for people with disabilities. The guide covers safety strategies for people with visual, hearing and mobility impairments, organized by chapters and has resources cited.
Some quick fire safety tips:
- Don’t wear loose-fitting clothing around an open flame.
- Don’t leave hot pans unattended.
- Always set a timer when cooking food in the oven.
- Don’t overload electrical outlets.
- Never use the oven to heat your home.
- Properly maintain chimneys and space heaters.
Read full article